(1) An application may be made to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal for a review of a decision of a Registrar made on or after 1 July 1976:
(a) refusing to register a person who has applied for registration under this Subdivision; or
(b) removing the name of a person from a register in pursuance of section 33.
(3) The reference in subsection (1) to a decision of a Registrar includes a reference to a decision of a Deputy Registrar of Ministers of Religion given in pursuance of subsection 27(2).
(4) Where the Tribunal sets aside a decision refusing to register a person or a decision under section 33 removing the name of a person from a register, the appropriate Registrar shall forthwith register the person, or restore the name of the person to the register, as the case requires.
(5) For the purposes of the making of an application under subsection (1) and for the purposes of the operation of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1975 in relation to such an application, where a person has made application under subsection 30(1) for registration under this Subdivision and, at the expiration of a period of 3 months from the day on which the application was made, the person has not been registered and has not been notified by the Registrar that that person’s application has been refused, the Registrar shall be deemed to have decided, on the last day of that period, not to register that person.
- sub-item (2) does not appear in the Act.