Select Committee on the Exposure Draft of the Marriage Amendment (Same-Sex Marriage) Bill
Department of the Senate
PO Box 6100
Canberra ACT 2600
Phone: 02 6277 3228
Fax: 02 6277 5829
Friday 20th January 2017
Dear Committee Secretary
Please find attached my recommendations to the Select Committee on the Exposure Draft of the Marriage Amendment (Same-Sex Marriage) Bill.
- Summary of Recommendations
- Attachment 1 – Basic Assumptions
- Attachment 2 – Relevant Sections of Sections 31 and 33 of the Marriage Act
- Attachment 3 - Subdivision C - Religious organisations of religious celebrants authorised
- Attachment 4 – Subdivision A - Recognised Religions
- Attachment 5 – 10 years Goals of The Coalition of Celebrants Associations (CoCA) Inc.
ICCA appreciates the extension granted for our submission and we are too late an opportunity to speak with the Select Committee during its information gathering stage.
Should you require any more information, please contact our ICCA member Ms Rona Goold who played a major role in drafting the submission. Rona can be contacted on 0419 498 768.
Should you require any other information, let us know please.
International College of Celebrancy Association of Alumni and Friends – ICCA
PO Box 548 Richmond Vic 3121
Mobile: 0412 499 404