Membership of Equality For Celebrants Inc
Membership is governed by our Equality For Celebrants Inc Constitution
Website Terms and Conditions
The term "Equality For Celebrants Inc” or "us" or "we" refers to Equality For Celebrants Incorporated. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any Materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Equality For Celebrants Inc's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Australian laws and/or that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified (above) and use on 's social media platforms. is not responsible for products and services offered by members of this network and displayed on this website, and expressly does not endorse them.
- Concerns or complaints about non- products and services should be directed to the provider, and if not satisfied, to the Department of Fair Trading in your state or to other appropriate professional associations or authorities.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred.
The Internet is not a continuous or secure medium. Therefore, access to this website may be interrupted and communications to and from this website may be intercepted or altered in transmission. Equality For Celebrants Inc does not warrant that:
- access to this website will be uninterrupted or error free; or
- this website will be or is free from viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else which may interfere with or damage any computer which accesses this website or data on such computer.
All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Materials, design, layout, wording and concepts in relation to this website are the property of, or unless otherwise indicated, are used under licence by Equality For Celebrants Inc.
You may make a temporary copy of part or all of this website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it. You may also make copies of materials published on this website which are of interest to you for your own personal use and you may also provide occasional copies to others for information purposes only. If you provide copies to others, you must do so free of charge. When you do make copies for yourself or others:
- the content of the published material must not be altered;
- the copyright notices must not be altered or removed;
- you must ensure that your communication of the content is not misleading or inaccurate in any way; and
- you must attribute the material to Equality For Celebrants Inc or as otherwise prescribed in the material.
Except as permitted in this copyright notice or otherwise under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), no part of the website or the materials may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, micro-copying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of Equality For Celebrants Inc.
The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of ’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
Trade marks, copyrights, brand names, product and company names related to the products appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. does not claim to own any of these trade marks, copyrights, brand or product names what-so-ever nor does it claim that related to, endorsed by, or in any other way connected or associated with the respective owners and/or their related companies and agents.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Equality For Celebrants Inc excludes completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the Material and/or any use of the website (Services).
© 2019 Equality For Celebrants Inc